Dad.
I love you. I haven't heard from you in quite some time. That makes me nervous. I have called you. I have texted you. I have received no response...until today. And you said I can't hear from you until tomorrow night. I know your new job is probably keeping you busy, but this is not like you...at all. It scares me. You were the ONLY one who called me weekly while I was away at camp. We've kept in touch over this semester, as well. Now, I haven't heard from you in a while. It kinda worries me. I know things were rough between you and Mindy. I hope that doesn't have anything to do with this. I love you and I don't know how to tell you that. You said you left me a voicemail yesterday and I never got a call at all, or a voicemail, from you. I'm scared Dad. I hope you're okay. I love you.
Love you,
Sarah